Monday, August 1, 2011

Pranksters on the Loose: This Doesn’t Bode Well

Went to use the sink this morning to fill my coffee pot only to find that the two boys had rigged it so that instead of having the water come out of the faucet, the sprayer would direct a shower of icy water at my belly, which, lucky for the two knuckleheads, was in between me and my laptop computer which was on the kitchen counter behind me . . . open.

The boys, of course, who were watching me, roared as their prank worked exactly as they’d planned. Then I overheard them conspiring with one another about future tricks, given that this one worked so very well.

Fabulous.

Well, I’m going to have to fight fire with fire.

Believe it or not, this is how The Spouse courted me initially, via pranks (seriously, no love poems for him), so I'm well versed in this type of behavior.

Game on boys.

Game.

On.

No comments:

Post a Comment